We have the pleasure of welcoming SNAP members to participate in Pechakucha. A recording of the meeting is here. The times listed below will help you find each presenter.
At ~14:20, Al Wood
At ~27:25, Wayne Thomas
At ~40:52, Kimberly Mason
At ~56:10, Bill Lindsley
At ~1:05:35, DaShawn Lewis
- Volunteers for tonight
Helping divide tonight’s recording into specific shorter presentations (each photographer)
- Second Harvest Fundraiser
- Gallery under construction; partnership with Chromatics set; Call for Donations out soon.
- Deadline July 25th. Volunteers needed:
helping Tamra populate the gallery in late July-August
assistance for members getting their photos “print ready” for Chromatics;
second set of eyes confirming entries meet print standards;
promotion of event
- July 28 – iPhone Wizardry – Camera apps, Processing Apps, Additional Resources, a robust discussion led by Sue Henry, Susan Ruach and Sharon Brown Christopher
- Aug 18 ß note that this is a week earlier than our regular meeting
Emily Naff leading our summer reading, David DuChemin’s Within the Frame, (2nd Ed)
- Sept 22 – potential speaker from Stephen Maine
- Utilize funds and donations
- Oct 27 – Katie del May – juror for JCC
- Nov – Traditionally skipped due to Thanksgiving
- Dec – Shall we consider an in-person photo swap?
- Hotel Preston now rescheduled for Jan-Apr 2021
- JCC still a go for October
• Call for Entry ~mid- July
• Deadline ~late August/early Sept
• “Open” no theme
- Scarritt Bennett “Portals & Passageways” – Instagram, Facebook and on our website.